Monday, October 2, 2017

SG | Drinking Chocolate m&m's

Everybody loves m&m's!  What's not to like?  They're chocolatey with a colourful shell.  Truly addictive!  I'm a fan!

So imagine my surprise when I came across this bottle while grocery shopping -- a chocolate m&m's drink!


What the heck!  Of course, I'm in!  So off I went, paid for my purchase and rushed home to try it out.


So what exactly does this taste like?  I'm not sure if it's just me, but it didn't remind me of an m&m.  It tasted just like any ordinary chocolate milk drink but with a slightly thicker consistency (similar to a milkshake).

Still worth a try though if you don't paying the S$4.90 (Php170) price tag.  Other chocolate milk brands here sell for way less than this and comes in bigger servings (case in point, a 830ml Meiji chocolate milk bottle retails for only S$3.05.  This m&m's drink came in a 350ml only).  Still worth a try, anyway.  😁

***

Available at Giant supermarkets island-wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SG | An Aerial View of Sentosa Island

Sentosa is a well-known island resort in Singapore. They're quite famous for their expensive luxury landed properties, exquisite hotel...