Friday, February 17, 2017

FAB FIND: Fidget Cube

I fidget a lot; helps me think.  Problem is I don't like fidgeting with my fingers.  It has to be with something -- a pen, my ID holder, etc.  It's more than enough to keep me occupied while walking, in a meeting, or any place else I find myself thinking.

And while these everyday mundane items are more than enough to meet my fidgeting needs, I crave variety.  Good thing the Fidget Cube was invented!

Fidget Cube



Six sides filled with totally different ways to fidget!  Click, glide, flip, worry stone, roll and spin.  There's one for each particular type of fidgeting needs.

What will the these geniuses think of next?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

SG | An Aerial View of Sentosa Island

Sentosa is a well-known island resort in Singapore. They're quite famous for their expensive luxury landed properties, exquisite hotel...