Friday, November 18, 2011

GPB11: The Reading Room

NOTE:  The Global Pinoy Bazaar 2011 (GPB11) series is a number of posts regarding merchants and sellers; and their unique and unusual creations, of which I had the utmost pleasure of discovering at Yabang Pinoy's Global Pinoy Bazaar 2011 (read a short introduction of my bazaar experience here.)  J

Cubao Expo is one of my dream destinations to visit in the Metro, mainly because I have been hearing a lot of how it's such a great place to find artistic inspiration.  But with me living in the waaaayyyy South -- Cavite to be exact -- I have no other choice but to wait for a convenient date to visit.

As such, it was such a great surprise to find out that The READING ROOM, one of the stores at Cubao Expo, had a space at the Global Pinoy Bazaar 2011.

The READING ROOM has slowly become known for selling cute and interesting merchandise.  A veritable mixture of great clothes, accessories, bags, school and office supplies and other such eye candy.

In fact, I got this adorable locket for only Php50.

A rose by any other name...

Inside... This will serve as a keepsake for the Little One with
Hubby and my photos.  J

Getting a glimpse of their merchandise makes me want to visit their store at Cubao Expo all the more.  *Sigh*  Will be seeing you soon (hopefully).

***

The READING ROOM
Shop #39, Cubao Expo
Gen. Romulo St.
Araneta Center, Cubao
Quezon City, Philippines
T     (+63) 917 535 5974 / 922 835 5974
W    www.thereadingroom.multiply.com
FB   www.facebook.com/thereadingroom

No comments:

Post a Comment

SG | An Aerial View of Sentosa Island

Sentosa is a well-known island resort in Singapore. They're quite famous for their expensive luxury landed properties, exquisite hotel...