Wednesday, November 23, 2011

GPB11: Heiress Collections

NOTE:  The Global Pinoy Bazaar 2011 (GPB11) series is a number of posts regarding merchants and sellers; and their unique and unusual creations, of which I had the utmost pleasure of discovering at Yabang Pinoy's Global Pinoy Bazaar 2011 (read a short introduction of my bazaar experience here.)  J

I love unusual accessories, but with the entry of China-made goods in the market, it seems that just about everyone is wearing and using the exact same thing.  Which is why bazaars, like the Global Pinoy Bazaar, make perfect places to scout for unusual finds.  Just like this pair of earrings I got from Heiress Collections.

Bunch of flowers

I just love how the pastel flowers are accentuated by the gold outline and rhinestone center.  Matches any casual outfit perfectly!

Here's a closer view.

Pretty...

So pretty.  J

8 comments:

  1. Yup. They also had them in other colors but I think this pastel one looks the best. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it's getting harder these days to spot unique accessories that won't break our budget :( But your find is a real keeper :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm actually gonna give this out as a gift. Too cute to keep for myself kasi. Hehehe! =)

    ReplyDelete

SG | An Aerial View of Sentosa Island

Sentosa is a well-known island resort in Singapore. They're quite famous for their expensive luxury landed properties, exquisite hotel...