Friday, April 8, 2011

REVIEW: Max’s Restaurant Still Sarap to the Bones

Everytime I have lunch or dinner at Max’s Restaurant, I always order one thing and one thing alone (sorry, I’m a creature of habit.) – Max’s Fiesta Plate meal!


For Php186, you get:

- a quarter of their signature sarap to the bone chicken;
- choice of a cup of rice or a bread roll;
- fresh or fried lumpia with their oh-so-tasty sauce;
- their house blend sweet iced tea or softdrinks; and
- their luscious melt-in-your-mouth caramel bar.


Oh joy! Oh sweet agony! I’ll definitely miss this when I return to Singapore soon.  =(

***

Visit their website (click here) for the list of their resto locations.

4 comments:

SG | An Aerial View of Sentosa Island

Sentosa is a well-known island resort in Singapore. They're quite famous for their expensive luxury landed properties, exquisite hotel...