Saturday, November 28, 2015

School of Rock 10-Year Reunion (held last 2013)

School of Rock (2003) Poster
Source: IMDb.com
I've been very late in regards to showbiz news as apparently School of Rock, just turned 10 years old (last 2013, anyways).  =)

I know of some people who hated this movie; but me, loved it!  Call me weird.  I have unusual taste (and it's also because I'm a Jack Black fan. 

What better way to commemorate the movie than having the cast perform their signature song.  Too cool! NOTE: Video soured from 22 Vision.



To learn more about what the cast has been doing, head on over to the MoviePilot.com website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SG | An Aerial View of Sentosa Island

Sentosa is a well-known island resort in Singapore. They're quite famous for their expensive luxury landed properties, exquisite hotel...