Monday, December 2, 2013

Peanuts Archer Case from typo Singapore (and Of Other Things)

Cotton On may not make it to my list of favorite clothing brands of all time, but you can definitely count me as a fan of their stationary store equivalent -- typo.

Peanuts archer case from typo

It's an obsession really, as I just have to drop by a typo store in Singapore whenever I find myself near the vicinity of one.  And my latest fave find?  This Peanuts archer case which I got for S$11.95 (or Php399 as indicated in the tag.)

May typo na ba sa Pinas?  J
 
So cute!  Has 2 pockets and is roomy enough for cramming in tons of knickknacks.  Simply a store after my own heart.  *sigh*

***

And in other news, just read from Chuvaness.com that H&M will be opening their doors in the Philippines next year (2014)!

SOURCE: H&M website


And if reports are true, they'll be occupying 3 glorious floors at the new Megamall Annex C.  Oh joy!  I do hope their sales will be as great as the ones they have in Singapore (I mentioned in previous posts that we are able to purchase shirts for the Little One here for as low as S$3.00/Php102.00* during sales.  While adult dresses can come as cheap as S$5.00/Php165.00*!!!).

With the coming of H&M, will another Swedish brand -- Ikea -- be the next one to enter the Philippine market soon?  There are rumors, though, but I guess only time will tell.  J

*S$1 = Php34


***



Please visit the typo website (click here for the site) for more information on other items and branch locations.

Planning to visit?  Drop by my "Getting Around Singapore" post (click here) for more details on how to get around the Lion City.


No comments:

Post a Comment

SG | An Aerial View of Sentosa Island

Sentosa is a well-known island resort in Singapore. They're quite famous for their expensive luxury landed properties, exquisite hotel...