Friday, March 4, 2011

STYLE FOR LESS: Juicy Couture's Velour Bowler Handbag vs. Women's Bag

THE SPLURGE: Juicy Couture's Velour Bowler Handbag (around USD190 or Php7,600*)


Juicy Couture makes the ultimate dream kikay bag (in my opinion, anyway)!  That luscious velour cover -- it's cute but still functional.  Just thinking about it makes me drool.  This adorable little number, JC's velour bowler handbag can be yours for only USD190 or Php7,600 (estimate.)

Source: Juicy Couture website


 *Conversion rate used: 1USD = 40Php (estimate)

THE STEAL: Woman's similar JC Bag (Php299)

Woman, a store located in Glorietta, Makati, sells women's clothing and shoes, among other things.  As much as I could tell, they sell mostly factory surplus items.  There are times, however, that I come across unexpected finds like this Juicy Couture-"like" bag in their inventory.

I say "-like" because, personally, I think this bag is a fake.  Don't ask me how I came with that conclusion.  Let's just say, it's not as well-made as a JC bag is supposed to be.  Plus its really dirty.  If you don't mind all of these though, this bag sells for only Php299.  Buy at your own risk.  =)

Juicy Couture-like bag from Woman

3 comments:

  1. People tend to forget that they can still be fashionable without spending a lot that's why i love your article! thanks for sharing this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @bag studios: I agree. I'm sure a lot are trying to stick to their budgets so its always a good thing to be money-wise. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you... sometimes i even feel chills in my spine whenever I see the price tags of those luxurious bags. A girl should know when its time to be practical!

    ReplyDelete

SG | An Aerial View of Sentosa Island

Sentosa is a well-known island resort in Singapore. They're quite famous for their expensive luxury landed properties, exquisite hotel...