Monday, February 7, 2011

A Year of Blessings

Jose Mari Chan definitely had the right idea when he sang the Christmas song Count your Blessings (Instead of Sheep).  The year 2010, although stressful, has indeed reminded me that despite the everyday challenges, there are still a lot of things to be thankful for.  Here are just a few...

1. Months of preparation have finally led to my being wed to one of the greatest guys on earth last January 2010.  Looking back at all the headaches and fights done during the preparation was all worth it in the end.  We are happily married and plan to stay that way til forever.

2. After 4 years, I was finally able to graduate and obtain my Master's degree last September 2010.  It has been one grueling ride, but well worth seeing that diploma in my hand.

3. From September to December 2010, I spent these 4 glorious months with my Hubby, an OFW in Singapore.  We had late night movie marathons, I cooked and cleaned for him, he took me out on special dates.  It was blissful as we had always been in a long distance relationship even before.  It was nice to have a normal relationship for once.

4. Hubby and I found out we were expecting our own little bundle of joy last November 2010.  We are excited and cannot wait to welcome the Little One to our small family.

This is just the tip of the iceberg.  In life, although tragic, there is always that ray of light that makes us smile.  So cheer up!  And when you find yourself losing sleep over life's issues, count your blessings instead of sheep.  =)

***

NOTE: This is my official entry to Pinay Mommy Online's Thanksgiving Giveaway.  Please visit Pinay Mommy Online's Thanksgiving Giveaway's post for more details on how to join.

We would like to thank all the sponsors of Pinay Mommy Online's Thanksgiving Giveaway!!
Pinay Mommy Online
Proud Mommy of Three
My Tots Exactly!
My Tummy Calls
Azumi - Kawaii Princess̢۪ Story
Worth's World
Make Money Online
E! FashionTalk.com
One Proud Momma
DashingSmiles
myWeb-BlogdotCom
Kizuna
Marikenya's Travel and Resource Blog
The Miscellaneous Me
Family and Home Living
Meet and Greet
Joys in Life
All About Her
Viva Pinay
Stylish Voyager
Written by Mys
Cinco Online
Fat Girl No More
i am woman hear me rawr
Lifestyle & Homemaking
Kero's Celebration
The Peregrinator
I Love Hate Blogging
Web Design Philippines
Make Money Blog
Lovingly Mama
Princess Wannabe
Contest Buff
Earn Dollars Pinoy!
Samut-Sari
Pensive Thoughts
Happy Home Working
jared's little corner of the world...
Nutrition and Health Care
The Domain Angel
Eat, Drink, Blog
Our Kids Plus Us

No comments:

Post a Comment

SG | An Aerial View of Sentosa Island

Sentosa is a well-known island resort in Singapore. They're quite famous for their expensive luxury landed properties, exquisite hotel...